The Assam government on Tuesday issued new pointers amid the rise in COVID-19 cases. The new pointers have been put in place with quick impact and will stay in impact until April 30. As per an official order, all the grocery outlets, buying malls shall stay closed from 6 PM onwards beginning April 20.
New SOPS issued by Assam government-
1. Open features to be allowed with the permission of the District Authority topic to strict adherence to COVID acceptable conduct. While granting such permission, District Authority will enable gathering of solely 50% of its capability or 400 individuals, whichever is decrease.
2. In closed venues, gatherings as much as 50% of the seating capability to be allowed.
3. No standing viewers shall be allowed in open/closed venues.
4. The variety of visitors in personal features together with marriages to be restricted to 100 individuals.
5. Funeral/final rites-related gatherings ought to guarantee no more than 20 individuals for every deceased.
6. Religious locations/ locations of worship needs to be allowed to be operated with 20 individuals per hour, aside from the long-lasting non secular locations where it may be 50 individuals per hour.
7. All market locations/supermarkets/outlets within the malls/weekly market needs to be closed by 6.00 PM.
Work Places (Government and Private)
1. Working from house and digital working needs to be inspired.
2. Except officers, solely 50% of staff can work from the office. However, this will not be relevant for organizations rendering important/emergency Services, regulation enforcement companies, and election work.
3. Pregnant girls staff and ladies with kids of 5 years or beneath no matter their grade shall be allowed to work at home.
Educational Institutions (Government and Private)
1. Not greater than 50% of scholars ought to attend in individual on any day.
2. Schools ought to stagger class timings so that massive scale launch of scholars does not come up.
3. There will be no morning meeting/particular meeting and so on within the instructional establishments.
4. Preference to be given on on-line mode of instructing for major lessons.
Public Transport (Government and Private)
1. Auto rickshaws, cycle rickshaws, and taxis shall function with one driver and two passengers sustaining social distancing.
2. City buses, intra-district, inter-district and inter-state ·buses will be allowed to function with 50% of seating capability.
3. No passenger shall be allowed to journey standing within the automobile.
“Deputy Commissioners will enforce the aforesaid order strictly and effectively for those districts where the number of active COVID-19 patients rises to 100 or more,” the order acknowledged.