New Delhi: If you have just lately switched to Signal or Telegram then you may be receiving notifications alerting you that your associates have additionally joined.
If you might be at your wits finish after getting these messages when somebody from your contact checklist joins Signal or Telegram app.
Here is a how one can disable new associates joined alerts on your telephone:
How to cease this alert on Telegram app:
* Open Telegram, and faucet on the hamburger button, which is situated on the top left nook of the display screen.
* Go to the Settings part and then bounce to Notifications and Sounds.
* Scroll down and faucet on ‘Contact joined Telegram.’
How to cease this alert on Signal app:
* Open Signal on your Android smartphone and then faucet on the three-dotted icon, situated on the top proper aspect of the display screen.
* Got to Settings, go to Notifications.
* Now, scroll down and toggle off the ‘Contact joined Signal.’ The steps are related for the iOS model too.
In India it’s estimated that the Signal app was downloaded by shut to three million customers. additionally, this week, Signal grew to become the No. 1 app in India on Apple and Android telephones.
It all began after WhatsApp’s launched a new privateness policy asking its customers to both settle for the adjustments in its Terms of Service and privateness policy by February 8 or their accounts will be deleted. It has been as a part of an upcoming international roll-out for over 2 billion customers.
Though on Friday, WhatsApp stated it has determined to postpone a privateness replace on account of “misinformation causing concern” amongst people, the corporate stated.