Kriti Sanon and Rajkummar Rao paid a go to to the units of celebrity Amitabh Bachchan’s hosted quiz present ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ to advertise their new movie ‘Hum Do Hamare Do’. The two additionally performed the quiz sport very properly.
Here are some questions that got here their way-
1. What does the proverb ‘charbi chadhna’ imply?
A. To turn into smug
2. Which Salman Khan movie has a track that mentions numerous Mumbai roads equivalent to linkin street, warden street, cadell street, peddar street and others?
A. Patthar Ke Phool
3. Homosaepians reside organisms of which planet?
4. Which of those is the title of the island visited by Gulliver throughout his travels in ‘Gulliver’s Travels’?
5. Seychelles is a tiny island nation situated in which ocean?
A. Indian Ocean
6. In September 2021, which of those politicians from Haryana handed his class 10 on the age of 86, by scoring 88 per cent in his English supplementary paper?
A. Om Prakash Chautala
The query they’d a troublesome time answering was-
Q. Which Naga martial artwork is characterised by kicking and blocking by the soles of the toes?
A. Aki Kiti
As far as the remainder of the episode is anxious, Kriti went down on one knee and requested a dance from the Big B. As they waltzed on the units of KBC 13, Kriti adopted Amitabh’s lead and danced, while Rajkummar Rao applauded them.
Rajkumar Rao will additionally seem within the upcoming episode, replicating the legendary ‘Ma’ sequence from Amitabh Bachchan’s movie ‘Deewar,’. On the KBC present, the actor was additionally seen performing a rap, impressing Kriti and Amitabh.