New Delhi: The much-awaited and auspicious pageant of Ram Navami is on April 21 this yr. After the 9-day festivity of Chaitra Navratri coinciding with Ram Navami on Wednesday, devotees are trying ahead to welcoming the birthday of Lord Rama. However, celebrations are low key this yr as a result of lethal novel coronavirus pandemic.
Rama Navami on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Rama Navami Madhyahna Muhurat – 11:02 AM to 01:38 PM
Duration – 02 Hours 36 Mins
Sita Navami on Friday, May 21, 2021
Rama Navami Madhyahna Moment – 12:20 PM
Navami Tithi Begins – 12:43 AM on Apr 21, 2021
Navami Tithi Ends – 12:35 AM on Apr 22, 2021
(as per drikpanchang.com)
It is claimed that Lord Ram was born on the Navami tithi of Shukla Paksha within the Chaitra month.
RAM NAVAMI PUJA VIDHI:
– On this big day devoted to Lord Rama, you will need to get up early and take tub.
– Clean your dwelling and the puja room.
– Place an idol or body of Lord Ram within the puja room
– Prepare prasad to supply the god
– Decorate the aarti thal with akshat, chandan and incense sticks.
– Read Ramayana or other holy scriptures
– Perform aarti throughout the muhurat
As Ram Navami coincides with Chaitra Navratri, Day 9 – all these worshipping the goddess carry out the Kanya Puja/Kanjak Puja and provide the prasad bhog to the goddess.
As per the assumption, by protecting Ram Navami vrat, one can atone their sins and obtain Mukti or liberation. Here’s how one can observe Ram Navami vrat or quick:
Devotees can select from three sorts of fasts:
1. Fasting from midnight until midday or 12 pm.
2. Fasting from midnight until midnight or 12 am.
3. Taking a one-time meal within the day.
The one-time meal can comprise fruits, shakes and lightweight drinks (milk or water-based). One may also select to have a meal of potatoes with out garlic, ginger, onion, Haldi (turmeric) – solely Sattvic Food objects.
Chaitra Navaratri, which started on April 13 this yr, concludes with Rama Navami celebrations on April 21. The prayers of Navaratri are initiated after Ghatasthapana which symbolises Devi Durga. The Goddess is invoked to just accept honest prayers and humble choices.
You may also learn Ramayana and study from Lord Rama’s deeds.
Here’s wishing everybody and really Happy Navratri and Ram Navami!